- My all-time favorite singer songwriter, Marc Broussard, has a new Christmas album out this year. In addition to beautiful, soulful versions of traditional hymns, the record includes two original songs. I've been playing "Almost Christmas" on repeat.
- A perfect NYC elopement from Mirelle Carmichael.
- From ABM, a bright Birmingham home tour.
- A winter wedding video shot by a dog via Refinery29.
- Southern Weddings features a chic Charleston soiree.
- Desktops: Cardstore, Geninne, Oana Befort, Red Stamp.
- Loving this lovely, woodsy printable inspired by Elf.
- Pantone has named two Colors of the Year for 2016.
- I'm dreaming of a ski lodge inspired Christmas...
- Last year, I shared my DIY cardinal wreath, showed off a winter wedding guest outfit, and reviewed Love at Mistletoe Inn.
- Two years ago, I wrote a bit about why Christmas is so complicated for me, rounded up my favorite holiday party dresses, put together my wishlist, counted down my all-time favorite Christmas movies and songs, and reviewed A Mad, Wicked Folly.
- Three years ago, I shared some ideas for easy holiday parties, rounded up my favorite emerald green wardrobe and home picks, and put together gift guides for the geeky girl and manly men in your life. I also counted down my 12 favorite Christmas movies.
- Four years ago I rounded up homespun holiday decor ideas.
- Five years ago, when we were very newly engaged, I shared our love story.