5 Fandom Friday is a weekly prompt challenge hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick. You can see the upcoming prompts here at the Female Geek Bloggers community. For this week's #5FandomFriday topic, we're sharing our holiday wish lists, so I decided to share five geeky things I'd love to receive under the tree this year!
1. The Force Awakens tickets - Okay, so I'll be needing these before Christmas, but I love that we are living in a season of total Star Wars mania - if someone had told my 11-year-old self that someday the entire country would be geeking out about Star Wars, I wouldn't have believed them. Even though I'm a little sad about the Expanded Universe being cancelled out, I have high hopes for the film after seeing all of the trailers and clips.
2. Harry Potter Coloring Book from Scholastic - Why didn't this come out sooner? I haven't gotten in on the adult coloring craze yet, but it's Harry Potter!
3. Peggy Carter Funko Pop - Another craze I haven't gotten into that the #5FF community seems to be obsessed with are Funko Pop figures - they're cute, and I love seeing which ones my local Barnes and Noble has in stock, but I try to minimize the amount of trinkets and knick-knacks I bring into my house. However, this has been the year of Agent Carter for me and I know it would put a smile on my face to see Peggy on my bookshelf.
4. Outlander Season One DVD/Blu-Ray - I watched the first season marathon-style when we had a free weekend of Starz, but I'd love to own the episodes so I could watch them any time I want. I think the casting is perfect and I really love the costumes.
5. Raven Boys swag - Maggie Stiefvater has been one of my favorite YA authors for years, but she never really had a fandom until The Raven Boys. I love Emgrav's designs on Society6, especially the t-shirt covered with doodles inspired by the series.
What geeky things are on your wish list this year?