- My typical move for this week would be to put a sweet, sappy love song here - BUT today is February 13th, Galentine's Day, a holiday that as far as I know was created by my fictional idol, Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation. Here's the newest bit of sass from Ingrid Michaelson, featuring a cool ASL video.
- Vintage infused floral bridesmaid inspiration from EAD.
- Dreamy blush and gold moodboard from Mospens Studio.
- From Texas, a romantic Southern-meets-Scottish wedding.
- A modern organic wedding in North Carolina from SMP.
- Desktops: Cross Cards, Red Stamp, Going Home To Roost.
- Perfect for today: a roundup of Galentine's DIYs and crafts...
- and a giant pink-frosted donut cake, such a fun centerpiece!
- Fun Etsy find: succulent jewelry that looks like the real deal.
- 2016: favorite looks from the Grammys and Instagram faves,
- 2015: a business casual V-Day look, my second Stitch Fix, and February faves.
- 2014: sporty s-t-d ideas, the Olympics, and Sochi and Team USA wardrobe picks.
- 2013: inspiration for a poppies and lace wedding, the Cupid Swap, Cinderella-inspired wedding ideas, Oscar Party tips, and February blog loves.
- 2012: a couple of V-Day snapshots, and a peek at my weekend.
- 2011: our wedding inspiration in textures, V-Day as an engaged couple, flower arranging, and contemporary instrumental wedding music.