It's time for the second fun new link-up I'm joining this week! The Boys Behind the Blog is a monthly link-up hosted by Mal Smiles and Never the Same Spice Twice to give bloggers a chance to get the guys in our lives more involved in our blogs. I was initially hesitant to ask Mr. Q to participate (I think he's convinced that I have an Internet addiction), but he didn't mind at all!
1. Your significant other’s blog; a blessing or a curse? I would say a blessing 97% of time.
2. Do you read your wife's blog? No.
3. What is one thing you can do better than anyone you know? It would have to be a multitude of things in conjunction with each other. That's what makes us individuals.
4. What is your favorite TV sitcom from the 90's? Fraggle Rock.
5. If you were opening a small business or shop, what would it be? What goods or services would you sell? A bike/coffee shop, since most of the time you want coffee either before or after cycling, and in the winter people could come in for coffee and get interested in cycling.