- I adore my students this semester - they seriously make me want to jump out of bed in the morning and get to work early so I can create an exciting lesson for them - but my goodness, that three-day weekend was a treat. While Mr. Q was biking across Virginia for charity, I was finishing my every-single-episode-of-Buffy rewatch, reading Outlander, and pretty much eating like the queen of the farmer's market.
- Eric Hutchinson's music is always a great pick-me-up when I'm feeling bored or a little bit down. "You Dont' Have to Believe Me" is getting me energized this morning. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Get ready for fall with this Audubon-inspired shoot from SMP.
- Can black diamond engagement rings become a Thing, please?
- Coco Cake Land shows off a pretty cake topped with fresh blooms.
- Green Wedding Shoes' rad tutorial for geometric boutonnieres.
- So we've gone from pineapples, to flamingos, to banana leaf prints.
- September wallpapers from Paper Leaf and Bohemian Gypsy Jane.
- Check out Laura's lovely farmhouse kitchen tour at Finding Home.
- Ruche's cozy back-to-school themed fall style lookbook is adorable.
- Last year I featured jewel-toned wardrobe additions for the transition from summer to fall, rounded up romantic wedding ceremony backdrop ideas, put together a guide to buying housewarming gifts, showed off the "House United" wreath I made for football season, and put together a very preppy Southern game day outfit.
- Two years ago I shared my end-of-summer Instagrams, orange and blue and autumn apple orchard wedding inspiration, kelly green wardrobe ideas, and roundups of geometric home decor pieces and fashion accessories.
- Three years ago, I broke down the cost of our DIY wedding flowers, showed off photos from our rehearsal, and shared my favorite peach pie recipe.