get your week off to a colorful start...
- This weekend, I got to see my favorite singer-songwriter, Marc Broussard, perform live for the first time in a decade (more about that in my next entertainment update). One of the opening acts was the Jamie McLean Band - here's my favorite song from their set, which blended genres from country to rock to blues and back again.
- A peek at HGTV's calm and serene 2017 Dream House.
- At Southern Weddings, lovely e-pics from Bald Head.
- A modern forest wedding with pops of red from SMP.
- Love the rich colors in this stylish farm wedding shoot.
- New desktop art: By Dawn Nicole, Sarah Hearts.
- Loving Target's new global inspired home decor.
- Geeky link of the week: Tumblr's wizarding world FTW.
- Read Nikita Chopra's advice on practicing confidence.
- 2016: reading challenge ideas and my OTPs.
- 2015: dressing up a white tee, my TBR pile, V-Day style, and a "never have I ever" list.
- 2014: fave Grammy looks, January entertainment, a sweet blended family wedding, Sunday Social all about the 4's, red picks for V-Day and easy party ideas.
- 2013: wedding dresses with full skirts, our wedding album, and a Super Bowl party.
- 2012: inspiration for a neutral wedding with pops of pastel pink.
- 2011: why I used wholesale flowers for our wedding.