- I've been listening to the Hamilton Mixtape nonstop since my mom gifted it to me for Christmas - my current favorite track is Usher's version of "Wait for It." I need this on a poster in my classroom: "I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable. I am an original."
- Studio McGee's fresh take on country club decor.
- From APW, a relaxed and pretty purple wedding.
- A calming master bedroom from House Tweaking.
- Featured on SMP, a chic DC engagement session.
- Desktops: Geninne, Sea of Atlas, Mospens Studio.
- Watch Joe Biden receive the Medal of Freedom...
- and a record-breaking female astronaut's spacewalk.
- Wishlisting Cristina's picks for a home yoga space.
- 2016: a goal-setting moodboard, fave streaming shows, and entertainment picks.
- 2015: Top 3's, cranberry wardrobe updates and black, white, and blush inspiration.
- 2014: favorite Instagrammers and red amaryllis inspiration.
- 2013: January blog loves.
What are you loving this week? Share your favorites
or link to your most recent blog post in the comments!