Sunday, January 19

sunday social

Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for a Sunday Social that was quick and easy to complete, which is perfect for me this weekend!  I'll be away from the computer for most of the day celebrating my friend K's marriage to a man who treats her like a queen and adores her daughter... I am so excited for their new family.  I'll try to snap a few Instagram photos during the day if you want to follow along :)


K and I at my wedding (her daughter was our flower girl)


1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
  • Chocolate desserts
  • Asian food - Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean... so yummy!
  • Pasta of pretty much any kind but ideally with tomato sauce


2. First 3 things you do in the morning
  • Shower
  • Drink coffee and eat breakfast (usually oatmeal)
  • Check Facebook (whose birthday is it again?) and e-mail (so I don't get blindsided by any surprises at work)


3. Last 3 things you do at night
  • Check phone for messages/Instagram updates/Snapchats
  • Drink chamomile tea
  • Brush/floss my teeth and wash my face


4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • New Girl
  • The Mindy Project


5. 3 places you want to visit
  • Paris
  • London (we are planning a trip there for my 30th birthday)
  • New York City


6. 3 people you can always count on
  • Mr. Q
  • My mom
  • My BFF Breeze

2 comments:

  1. Linking up with Sunday Social - http://theartfulpen.blogspot.com/

    You will love london so much. I am from there. it is home for me and ive been living in USA since 2006. Make sure you take a bus tour. experience the magical sights and sounds of London in comfort and safety aboard the hop-on hop-off bus tours. its a must.
    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I can't wait for my trip. I was an English major in college and I've always wanted to visit places like the Globe Theater, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. My bestie studied abroad in London in college, and we turn 30 on the same day, so we are going to be traveling together with our husbands and I know there will be some crazy shenanigans along the way!

      Delete