Monday, January 6

clicks of note: no freedom without love...

get your week off to a colorful start...
LISTEN.
  • Do you ever find yourself asking, "Whatever happened to Dido?"  Perhaps while watching Love Actually and also asking, "Is that Rick Grimes?"  The answers:  she's still doing her thing, and it totally is Rick Grimes.  This song, "No Freedom" is super pretty, and very Zen, which I may need today as I begin a new semester at work, with 50+ new teenagers (I mean that in both senses:  they are new to me, and also fairly new to being teenagers) in my classroom.  Not all at once, thank goodness.

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Weekly Round-Up party. Thanks to your links, I have a new desktop calendar on the party. And I really needed that link to organization for Christmas next year....this year, I didn't have time to do anything and that won't happen again.

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting the link-up Aubrey! Christmas was so rushed this year. I just got my decorations taken down today.

      Delete