Friday, January 10

January Favorites

I'm happy to be linking up with Kylie and Emily again this month with some of my recent favorite things.

January Favorites

View this set on Polyvore

1. lia sophia - Usually I am not a fan of home shopping parties, but I recently attended my first lia sophia jewelry party and it was a totally different experience - a girl I went to elementary, middle and high school with has become a very successful salesperson in our area, but she is not pushy at all.  I didn't feel pressured to buy anything, but the deals were pretty awesome.  I found this adorable necklace, a cute pair of stud earrings, a bar necklace like I've been looking for, some gifts for friends and family members, and I got a silver chain link bracelet (another thing that's been on my wish list) as a treat for booking a party next month.
2. Flannel pajamas - I was hoping for some new flannel jammies for Christmas and my mom made that wish come true.  These Insomniax reindeer pants from JC Penney are super adorable, comfy, and the perfect length for me - I am 5'2" and usually have to roll up the ends of my PJ pants.  Good job, Mom!

3. John Frieda Full Repair - This is my current favorite shampoo and conditioner.  I've been using it for a while and all of a sudden I'm getting compliments on how shiny my hair is, so I guess it's been working its magic!  I usually have a lot of problems with breakage, split ends, and flyaways in the winter, but with this shampoo and conditioner my hair is smooth and healthy looking.  It's safe for color-treated hair, which is a big plus since I just went back to black.

4. Hershey's crinkle cookies - Apparently I've been living under a bridge because I had never tried cocoa crinkle cookies until I saw the recipe on Pinterest.  Hello, amazing chocolatey goodness.  Chilling overnight made the dough very easy to work with.

5. Reindeer Ranch wine - I picked up a bottle of Sweet White at Kroger because of the fun label (obviously I am a wine connoisseur) on our way to a holiday party and it is tasty.

6. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - I posted a short review of the movie in my most recent entertainment round-up.  I was so happy that the movie lived up to the high expectations I had after reading the series.



Lip Gloss & Lunges

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute are those PJ bottoms? Since I've been snowed in earlier in the week, I've been wearing PJ pants ALLLL day and loving it.

    I'm also with you on Lia Sophia. Typically, I'm not much of a "party" person (like that), but this is probably an exception. :)

    Thanks SO much for linking up!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love the jammies, even though they wouldn't be for me (5'9'') :-( Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete