- "Get to Me" by Lady Antebellum is beautifully written and the music reminds me a little bit of Tom Petty. The acoustic version is even better. I'm linking up to Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos!
- Green Wedding Shoes shows off gorgeous autumn-to-winter rustic wedding inspiration.
- So many cute vintagey details in this red and turquoise seaside wedding at Glamour and Grace.
- Purple Wedding of the Week: A lovely, vintage-y celebration from photographers Jake and Necia.
- A stunning artificial flower bouquet DIY from Wedding Chicks.
- So excited that Jen Hatmaker and her family are getting their own HGTV show!
- Vanity Fair editors share their favorite Jazz Age images from the archives - Gatsby-style glamour.
- When you're done checking out those images, brush up on your 20's slang at The Atlantic.
- A great take on a clothes hanger burlap rag wreath for fall from Sweet Pepper Rose!
- Two years ago, I recapped our wedding recessional.