Wednesday, September 21

Our Wedding: Prelude

Your soundtrack for reading this post:  the "prelude" playlist I created for our guests to listen to as they found their seats.  The theme for this list was classy Southern - traditional music with some modern bluegrass-inspired tunes thrown in.


As guests arrived at the War Memorial, they were invited to take a program, 
and could take a few minutes to sign our photo frame guestbook or leave us a wish...



Mr. Spin's cousin A was our "welcome attendant."  She and I became 
close while she was a student at the school where I teach, and I 
was so happy that we could give her a role in the wedding 
because she is like another sister to Mr. Spin.

My very tall cousin Sam was our usher and helped guests find a seat.

Here's the South Ballroom all set up, just waiting for the aisle runner to be rolled out.



Guests began to fill the ballroom, and my two readers S and M got to know each other...

While Groomsman B took a moment to sign the guestbook frame.

Does Mr. Spin look ready to get married?  I hope so, because it's time to get going!

* All photos by Lesley Wray

No comments:

Post a Comment