Wednesday, May 21

inspiration for a sweet strawberry spring wedding

A few months ago, a fellow blogger reached out to me with a wedding conundrum - my favorite!  One of her friends was planning a May wedding with a rustic theme.  The planning quandry:  both the bride and groom really like red, but were worried that red is too much of a fall color.  I think that red can definitely work for spring - especially with a rustic setting. The first things that came to mind when I thought of spring, red, and rustic were strawberries, geraniums and Coca-Cola in glass bottles.  Here's some inspiration for how I think a red spring wedding could come together:


I love this cheerful save-the-date from Page Stationery - the
bright red and fun font against the gingham sets the tone for
a laid-back wedding packed with springtime sweetness.





This bow tie would be so cute for a ring bearer,
or even the groomsmen in a springtime wedding party!






No comments:

Post a Comment