Wednesday, May 14

inspiration for a rustic, lemon yellow wedding on the farm

I have a strange lemon wedding inspiration addiction, and I have to thank you, readers, for humoring me every spring.  Could it be because yellow and purple are opposite one another on the color wheel, therefore a lemon wedding is the complete opposite of the wedding I actually had?  Let's not try to get to psychological about it, though.  Winter is over.  Yellow is happy.  Here we go.

"Rustic Charm" wedding invitations from Minted

I love the vintage-inspired typography on this invitation!  I think it's a great way to set the tone for a laid-back, happy wedding full of personal touches.  It reminds me of county fairs, concert posters, and antique stores.




Fact:  having been a bridesmaid in a navy blue dress and cowgirl boots, I will NEVER get tired of seeing bridesmaids in navy blue dresses and cowgirl boots.





I love everything about this groomsman's look: the striped tie, the different textures in the suit, and the wildflower boutonniere.  The cornflowers are the perfect touch of blue.



All Mason jars, all the time, everywhere.




Straw hats as decor and a lemon ring shot?  I want to go to there.



This lemonade-themed ombre ruffle cake is an absolute dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment