Thursday, December 31

my december in instagram with #5FFPhoto


I love Instagram - more than anything, it's the fastest way to document day-to-day life as it's happening - perfect for days that are too busy for journaling or blogging and adventures so spontaneous they don't get written on a calendar. This fall, I'd slacked off a little on my Instagramming, so I decided I needed a photo-a-day challenge to get me back on track. December photo-a-days are my favorite anyway (I'd participated in Fat Mum Slim's in the past), so when I saw that The Nerdie Girlie and Super Space Chick had created a #5FandomFriday photo challenge, #5FFPhoto, with a combination of festive and geeky prompts, I was all in. Since I started on December 15th, my photos were originally posted out of order, and I took two or three a day to get caught up. Here are Days 1-29 in order of the challenge prompts!

















I hope you all had a warm, cozy, and joyful holiday 
season. Best wishes to you for a Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment