Tuesday, December 29

Style: A Cozy New Year's Eve

With the exception of one fun trip to Washington, D.C., my favorite New Year's Eves have been the ones where we've stayed in or spent the nights with a few friends. My perfect New Year's Eve would be cozy, warm, and full of friendship - just like I want the rest of 2016 to be! I'm loving Pantone's new Colors of the Year, Rose Quartz and Serenity, and I love the idea of using them in simple party decor. I think I'll add a little sparkle to my favorite cozy outfit, light a few candles, and try a new cocktail recipe.  Disclaimer: ModCloth links contain an affiliate code - thank you for supporting Beyond the Aisle.

Style: A Cozy New Year's Eve
1. CB2 copper corkscrew (similar from ModCloth)  2. ModCloth cluster earrings  
3. J. Crew cable knit sweater (similar from L.L. Bean)  4. Winter Cocktails book from ModCloth  5. Tom Dixon "London" copper candle from Nordstrom (similar by Jonathan Adler)  6. Seychelles flats from ModCloth

2 comments:

  1. Those flats are so adorable!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete