get your week off to a colorful start...
- Here on the cusp of the new year, I like a good "carpe diem" song, and Josh Rouse's "A Lot Like Magic" is the perfect fit. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families, and I can't wait to see the wonderful things we'll accomplish in 2016.
- Ruffled features a whimsical, sparkly Savannah fête.
- You must see Jennifer Blair's magical Colorado shoot.
- At Southern Weddings, an elegant, glittery wedding.
- A rustic glam Montana wedding from Style Me Pretty.
- Lindsey and her husband created a new last name.
- Audrey found the perfect dress for New Year's!
- Cyd's confetti glitter vase is perfect for a party.
- Shiny, shimmery NYE inspiration from Pinterest.
- 16 things you should say goodbye to in 2016.
- A technique to help respond to stressful situations.
- Love Bonnie Christine's motto for 2016.
- Christy Tending on New Year's Resolutions:
"We can choose to take on fewer things to fill our lives, and do them with total commitment and complete kindness. We could choose a handful of life-priorities and follow those with all of our hearts. We could take guidance from quiet and guidance from less."
- Last year I rounded up my most popular posts of 2014 and my personal favorites.
- Two years ago, I counted down my most popular posts of 2013 as well as my personal favorites, and shared my Midnight in Paris inspired New Year's Eve tablescape.
- Three years ago, I shared my favorite posts of 2012, rose gold inspiration for New Year's Eve, and my favorite movies and books of 2012. I kicked off 2013 by listing my annual organization goals and rounding up cool and cozy gray wardrobe picks and home decor ideas. Laura nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.
- Four years ago I rounded up gold and champagne inspiration for New Year's Eve and listed my organization goals for 2012.