get your week off to a colorful start...
- I dare you not to smile while listening to Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings belt out their version of "White Christmas" (I'm also really digging those square wreaths).
- Loving Alicia's peaceful, shiny holiday home tour.
- A sky blue vineyard wedding from Mirelle Carmichael.
- Style Me Pretty features an elegant Virginia wedding.
- Wedding Chicks features a whimsical bohemian soiree.
- Desktops: I & G, Nifty Earth, Paper Leaf, Roost, Uppercase.
- 15 creative ways to deal with sad days and scary world news.
- DIY holly decorated flats perfect for holiday get-togethers.
- Party-ready holiday hair and makeup ideas from Pinterest.
- In case you missed it: I rounded up my favorite holiday dessert recipes.
- Last year I shared Christmas decorating inspiration from Roanoke's Festival of Trees, rounded up ideas for a wedding inspired by Beauty and the Beast, and my blog loves.
- Two years ago, I participated in a Sunday Social all about the holidays, pulled together emerald green and gold wardrobe and wedding/party inspiration, shared my favorite no-bake cookie recipe, and recapped my December in Instagram.
- Three years ago, I shared holiday advice for letting go of perfect and enjoying the holiday season, and 7 winter date ideas.
- Four years ago I shared a few of the crafts and DIY projects I made for the holidays: a paint chip mosaic, poinsettia wreath, no-sew tree skirt, and how I decorated our tree.