Saturday, December 21

december in instagram - photo dump! [#12DC]


I've been linking up with #12DC all month, and today's prompt is my favorite: PHOTO DUMP!


Mr. Q and I at my work department's Christmas party - 
isn't my friend's tree gorgeous (and aren't we cute)?


A few shots of our Christmas tree - this year I went with silver, white,
burlap, and just a few touches of red.  My inspiration was It's a 
Wonderful Life.  I'm still working on some DIY decorations and hope
to have a mini home tour up next week - hopefully before Christmas!


My little Mason snow jars make me so happy - the mini pinecones
are from Breeze's wedding and I've been holding onto those mini
jingle bells for the perfect project.

There's my SIL rocking out at her music school during 
our little town's Christmas party.


The Christmas cards M. Q wanted, and my favorite holiday treat.


We did get one snow day, and icy weather made roads treacherous.


Guilty pleasures:  Hallmark Christmas movies (did y'all watch 
Christmas in Conway?) and chocolate peppermint cookies 


A little reindeer pin from my co-worker and my current favorite
thing from the shelves of Target - this snowglobe reminds
me of Clark Griswold's Christmas tree.


I'm displaying Christmas cards very simply this year on our memo board.
Here's another shot of our tree at night time.


I love the huge snowman at the mall, and listening to the Vince Guaraldi
trio while wrapping gifts (love my Peanuts wrap from Hallmark!)

 photo linkup13001_zpsd63590aa.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Glad you've been linking up! Your mason snow jar is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo much snow! And yes ma'am to the Mason Jar

    ReplyDelete