Tuesday, December 10

Holiday Party Dresses

The best part about the holiday season for most of us is, of course, all of the opportunities to spend time with family and friends.  Dinners, choir concerts, band concerts, special church services, nights at the theater and symphony, and of course, the office party.  You might just need a party dress, and these options will take you from work to party with a quick change of accessories.  They're modest, timeless, and festive!

Disclaimer:  Links to ModCloth and Shabby Apple items contain affiliate codes.

Holiday Party Dresses

Holiday Party Dresses

1. LOFT tulip print dress  2. Ruche herringbone dress
3. ModCloth tiered colorblock dress  4. Shabby Apple Mulholland lace dress

Style Elixir



3 comments:

  1. I typically see cute dresses everywhere and then have to remind myself that I have nowhere to wear them. Well this year, I have a ton of parties lined up and can't find a dress I like anywhere! Bleh! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete