Sunday, December 1

sunday social: favorites

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

When I am craving chocolate, I love Moose Tracks, for its ability to combine vanilla, chocolate fudge, and peanut butter cups.  In the summer, I love getting ice cream from Homestead Creamery, our local dairy run by German Baptist (also known as Dunkard, it's a small religious community - remember Mia Wasikowska's character in Lawless?) families.  Their peach ice cream is amazing because it's full of chunks of real peaches!

2. What is your favorite smell?


Peach is not just my favorite summer ice cream flavor, it's probably my favorite smell as well, especially the smell of a peach cobbler or pie in the oven!  Although I am really partial to anything pumpkin-scented right now.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)



I love this one so much I incorporated it into my lesson on persuasive techniques and propaganda!  I am also a big fan of the Sprint commercials with James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell supposedly reading people's Facebook posts and texts.  Totes magotes!

4. What is your favorite day of the week?


Friday - it's jeans day at work (for some reason wearing jeans is so much sweeter when you can't do it every day), my students and co-workers are usually in good moods thinking about weekend plans and no homework, and Mr. Q and I usually either have a Friday night dinner date, outing with friends, or movie night at home.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?

Pinterest, Pinterest, and more Pinterest.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?


I am still completely in love with my polka dot crewneck sweater from Old Navy that I bought last year - it reminds me of Jess from New Girl (Zooey Deschanel).


1 comment:

  1. Moose tracks sounds really good. I love all fruit scents and peaches are probably one of the best!

    ReplyDelete