Sunday, December 12

our story.

I met JQ in July 2006, the night after one of my best friends got married. We were introduced by a mutual friend and talked about everything from church to football that night. The only thing we didn't seem to have in common was that he was a Virginia Tech graduate and I was a UVa student. I loved his beautiful blue eyes, kind smile, and southern gentleman manners. We began dating about two weeks later and have been together ever since.

JQ has been there for me through final studying and family emergencies, through sickness and health and loss already. We are both passionate about our families, our friends, and the arts, and he is the most considerate person I know. I cannot wait to begin our lives together, to make a covenant with him and become the wife God calls me to be.

Our First Official Date: Mini golf at Bridgewater Plaza
Our First Movie Date: Pirates of the Carribean 2
Our First Kiss: July 22, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment