- Thanks to Spotify, I'm in love with In the Valley Below's song "Dove Season." It's so unique I don't really know how to explain it... almost like what would happen if The xx teamed up with the Civil Wars. I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Snippet and Ink features a quirky, pretty garden wedding.
- Peacock-themed perfection from Doerman Photography.
- A sweet, colorful engagement session from Korie Lynn.
- At Wedding Chicks, a charmingly classic Savannah fête.
- Adding these cute sticky bookmarks to my wishlist.
- From Lia Griffith, DIY whimsical paper fairy crowns.
- Embroidered Instagrams for you scrapbooky types.
- Loved reading Micah's post about finding happiness.
- Last year I participated in a Sunday Social about my favorite 3's, rounded up some style picks for a tropical getaway, shared inspiration for a modern Alice in Wonderland wedding,
- Two years ago, I participated in a Sunday Social about food, shared beach bag essentials in bright shades of red and blue, rounded up quirky ceremony backdrops, and shared my summer blog loves.
- Three years ago, I saw President Obama speak in Roanoke, shared summer and fall wardrobe inspiration in shades of gray, rounded up inspiration for a destination beach wedding, and participated in a fun Sunshine Blogger Survey.
- Four years ago I shared thoughts on what makes a wedding fun and inspiration for traditional, modern, eclectic, and rustic weddings with a gray and yellow color palette.