- Obsessed with Imaginary Beast's envelope stamps.
- Love this print of Johnny and June at San Quentin.
- Style Me Pretty features a sweet vintagey wedding.
- Wedding Sparrow rounds up colored bridal gowns.
- Desktops: Rather Luvly, Roost, Sarah ♥s, Smashing.
- Definitely picking up some of these cute new cards.
- "If I Knew Then What I Know Now..." chalk mural.
- Tumblr fun: renamed hardware store paint colors.
- Last year I participated in a Sunday Social about my favorite entertainment genres, showed off fashion picks inspired by pineapples and tropical getaways, recapped our trip to Busch Gardens, rounded up my July favorites
- Two years ago, I rounded up the cutest July birthday cards, shared some vintage-style wedding inspiration,and recapped our Tennessee vacation, including the Titanic Museum Attraction, the Cumberland Plateau, and our day trip to Nashville.
- Three years ago I shared my summer Instagrams and fashion, home decor and wedding inspiration in shades of bellflower and chambray. We got creative and celebrated our first wedding anniversary, and received a mystery marriage book in the mail.