Sunday, July 6

Sunday Social


Social Sunday

1. Favorite genre of music?  If I had to pick just one I would have to go with country. It's what I grew up listening to and what I'm most likely to spend my concert money on - give me Dierks, Miranda, Kacey, and Blake and I am a happy girl!

2. Favorite genre of movies?  Most of my favorites are action movies with a good dose of comedy and romance thrown in - and I have a lot of Marvel superheroes and sci-fi (Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, John Carter) in my action collection.  Although I think my secret favorite genre might be "comedies set in high schools" because I will watch The Breakfast ClubMean Girls, and Clueless any time I come across them on television.

3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?  Today I'm more into skill competition shows like So You Think You Can Dance and Master Chef, but my original favorite reality shows were Survivor and Making the Band (did you guys see that O-Town is trying to make a comeback?).

4. Actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?  Mindy Kaling!  Reading her book felt like hanging out with a best friend swapping crazy stories about coming of age.  STEP ASIDE BJ NOVAK.


5. Actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?  Channing Tatum, because Channing is the best, obviously.  And apparently even Bear Grylls thinks he has survival skills.



8 comments:

  1. New follower here! :) Found your blog through Sunday Social & I think I'll stay a while :).

    -Jennifer
    www.jennifersblogbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen The Breakfast Club, but have seen it listed on a number of blogs in this link up. I would definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I identified with it so much in high school even though it came out the year I was born!

      Delete
  3. Highschool comedies are the best!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High school comedies definitely deserve to be their own genre, I think!

      Delete
  4. I loved Making the Band, at least the original O-town version. And I did heard that they're coming back, although it is a little depressing knowing is without Ashley Angel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley Angel was the whole point. I remember being so jealous when he started dating the girl who was a model in the Delia's catalog (or maybe it was Alloy... one of those).

      Delete