Friday, July 11

My July Favorites

My July Favorites

Disclaimer:  Amazon links contain an affiliate code.  Thank you for supporting Beyond the Aisle!


Here's what I'm loving this month...

1. J. Crew Factory Collector Tee - After collecting all of my tropical style inspiration in one place before vacation, I got to that gotta have it place regarding a pineapple top.  I felt like I was seeing girls in pineapple shirts wherever I went.  Williamsburg Premium Outlets to the rescue!  I love the gold pineapple print and can't wait to style it!  My pineapple mania is not quite cured, but I feel much calmer :)

2. J. Crew Factory statement necklace - Unfortunately, this necklace no longer seems to be available online.  I almost didn't buy it, but Mr. Q reminded me that outlet shopping is a YOLO situation, and the color scheme went perfectly with a lot of the things I bought that day.  The coral, mint, and navy makes me really happy.

3. Oana Befort desktop wallpaper - I installed this bright fruit illustration as the background on both my laptop and phone and it cheers me up every time I look at it.  An added benefit is that it reminds me to eat healthy food!

4. FitSugar's 21-Day Flat-Belly Challenge - I totally overindulged on vacation to the point that I am actually afraid to weigh myself this week.  Instead, I am trying to detox with lots of fruit, veggies, and lean meats along with drinking lots of water.  FitSugar's breakfast and exercise recommendations came along right on time!

5. Biotin - I started taking the supplement after reading another blogger's "secrets for great hair and skin" type post.  After taking it for a couple of months I'm starting to notice a difference in how healthy my hair, skin, and nails are.

6. Veggie chips - Now I can satisfy my chip craving in a way that makes me feel less guilty.  Yum yum.


Linking Up With:

Mingle 240

2 comments:

  1. I need to look up FitSugar stat! I need to get back on track! Thanks for sharing on Sunday FUNday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their exercise plans and recipe ideas have been really helpful to me so far with sticking to doing something active and eating healthy every day!

      Delete