Wednesday, July 15

What's in Your Bridal Beauty Emergency Kit?

The one thing I absolutely have to have ready for each wedding I help with is my emergency kit - the same trusty purple Caboodle that got me through high school dance competitions, homecomings and prom, several turns as a bridesmaid, and my own wedding.  As each event has passed I've added to my mental list of must-have items for special occasion beauty. 


What's in Your Bridal Beauty Go-Bag?

  • The beauty essentials: primer (MAC is my favorite) BB Cream and/or powder foundation, blush, lipstick and lipgloss (I still use the same Mary Kay shade from my wedding), eye shadow, makeup brushes, eyelash curler, mascara, the bride's favorite perfume
  • The hair essentials: Mini hairbrush, travel size hairspray (I swear by Freeze It! spray), bobby pins
  • The lifesavers:  Tide to-go pen, nail clippers, nail polish (to touch up chips), oil absorbing sheets, tweezers, Wisp toothbrushes, Listerine strips or Altoids, Hollywood Fashion Tape, safety pins, clinical-strength deodorant, bottled water, Band-Aids
What are your must-haves for special occasions?

No comments:

Post a Comment