- This was a random YouTube suggestion, and I have to say, I'm liking Joe Brooks' rendition of "Magic" even better than Coldplay's original version of the song. I guess the algorithm is working. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- A sweet city hall elopement from Christine Sargologos.
- Cassidy Carson features a fairytale wedding in Alabama.
- A dreamy summer wedding at Elizabeth Anne Designs.
- From Ryan Ray, a pretty Dominican Republic wedding.
- The Marvel Comic-Con Dubsmash battle is everything.
- Remember to treat yourself like a guest (Design Sponge).
- Deuce Cities Henhouse's clever, fun use for wallpaper.
- Famous women share the best advice they've ever gotten.
- Last year I participated in a Sunday Social about personal highs and lows, shared the gear that motivates me to stay fit, survived traveling with family, rounded up my favorite features from Colonial houses, and recapped my summer in entertainment.
- Two years ago, I shared wardrobe and entertaining inspiration for casual bridal showers, a sneak peak at some of our ideas for Breeze's rustic wedding, our Mason jar shower invitations and DIY decor, the food and drinks, and the games we played.
- Three years ago, Micah shared a DIY dresser makeover, I wondered about the origins of "Christmas in July" and geeked out about the London Olympics.
- Four years ago, I recapped the shower Mr. Q's coworkers gave us.