Tuesday, July 30

style: what's in the beach bag? [pantone poppy red and monaco blue]

This week, I'm daydreaming about a beach vacation... I've fallen in love with Vera Bradley's "Marina Paisley" summer print and put together some essential picks in shades of poppy red and monaco blue.

What's In My Beach Bag!

View this board on Polyvore

1. GAP bandana scarf  2. Orla Kiely sunglasses  3. Bracelet from The Limited
4. Old Navy poppy red bathing suit  5. Vera Bradley tablet cover
6. Essie nail polish from Target  7. Vera Bradley makeup case
8. C.O. Bigelow salve from Bath and Body Works  9. Merona tote from Target
10. BareTraps sandals from Belk  11. Paradise fragrance spray from Bath and Body Works
12. Neutrogena sunscreen  13. Target ikat beach towel (similar from JC Penney)

Style Elixir

What's your ideal vacation spot?


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been searching for a swim suit close to that...just a little more "short-like" for the bottom. But i sure love the top of that one in there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you on the shorts bottoms! I found a bathing suit I really love this year at Target, it's made by Sarah Blakely who invented Spanx.

      Delete
  3. Everything here is so pretty! I love the bag, but I think I'd go for something more colorful. Great picks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! Target has the same bag in navy blue and some similar styles with stripes and other patterns. I prefer a neutral bag that will go with everything.

      Delete