Monday, July 15

clicks of note: she knows she's found a keeper.

get your week off to a colorful start...

LISTEN.


  • The band is Charleston-based Shovels and Rope, the song is "Keeper," and with honey-sweet harmony from a husband-and-wife team and lyrics about loyalty, it's perfection.  Fans of The Civil Wars and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes will love this one.  Once again, I'm linking up to Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos!

SWOON.

INSPIRE.
"We live in a world made up more of story than stuff. We are creatures of memory more than reminders, of love more than likes. Being attentive to the needs of others might not be the point of life, but it is the work of life."

FLASHBACK.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really enjoy that sound, it's a great song! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up for Musical Mondays!

    That ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shovels and Rope is definitely one of my new favorite bands. Thanks for hosting the link-up Miss Angie!

      Who doesn't love a good ring shot?

      Delete
  2. Wow, I really like them! I think they will make it *BIG* (I hope.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I'd really love to see them perform live! I actually learned about the band and song from Southern Living magazine so it does seem that they are starting to get some exposure.

      Delete
  3. Great song! And I love that quote you have under "Inspire." Really great post. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! The whole article that quote was taken from is incredibly inspiring.

      Delete