Friday, August 5

Mellow Yellow... for eclectic brides!


"Eclectic" is how I describe the style at a wedding that combines details that are elegant and funky, modern and vintage.  It's a style that is especially beautiful with the high-contrast pairing of yellow and gray!

 
"Museum" and "Lovely Knot" invitations by Minted





The Sweetest Occasion- loving that owl necklace!




The "I Do" Diaries - a.k.a. Weddingbee's Mrs. Cardigan... yes, very similar to the picture I used to close the "Elegant" post... I love this pose, okay?

Texas indie wedding featured on A Practical Wedding... go visit this post NOW.

Because seriously, there are images like this one.  LOVE.  I have that magazine, but do I have a photo of me reading it in my wedding dress?  No, no I do not.  Yet.

When I say "eclectic" do I mean "this looks FUN"?  Yes, I think I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment