- Though this has become a surprisingly busy summer, I hope to spend as much spare time as possible in the next few weeks working on my writing - if you follow me on Pinterest, you may have put together the clues that I'm working on something inspired by the medieval period. I've been listening to a lot of soundtracks, instrumentals, and dreamy tracks like this one from Lawrence Greenwood, also known as Whitley.
- A fairytale French-inspired lavender inspiration shoot.
- Taylor's Alice Through the Looking Glass inspired shoot.
- From Wedding Chicks, a pretty pink wedding in Arizona.
- Pinning all of the ice cream and frozen pop recipes lately...
- 2015: retro gingham and aquamarine summer style updates, camp-inspired Pinterest faves, The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest, and my favorite fictional wardrobes.
- 2014: weird faves, cute and easy washi tape home decor for Independence Day.
- 2013: patriotic fashion and entertaining picks, side dish recipes, my first Color Run, and early summer in IG.
- 2012: summer in the country, poolside essentials, and a special 4th birthday.
- 2011: pre-wedding crunch time - dyed wedding shoes and Etsy garters, my veil and jewelry, and our menu, inspired by our favorite Southern comfort food.