- One of my students got me into Twenty One Pilots when she performed their version of "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" (complete with ukelele) in our school talent show, and I'm loving their song "Ride" - doesn't it just sound like summer?
- A cute, whimsical surprise wedding shot by Melanie Duerkopp.
- An elegant wedding with vintage charm and a French bulldog.
- Love this modern "love birds" themed shower from HWTM.
- Obsessed with Rachel's builder-to-designer kitchen makeover.
- June desktops: Garlic My Soul, Berice Baby, Mospens Studio
- Kids these days and their matchy superhero prom outfits...
- Mic rounds up the most popular TV show set in each state.
- Carly's post on building a positive body image is wonderful:
"I shifted my focus from weight loss or shrinking my thighs to being the healthiest version of myself. "
- 2015: June favorites, tropical black and white wardrobe inspiration, early summer entertainment faves.
- 2014: mint and gray wardrobe and home picks and inspiration for a Craftsman-style summer camp wedding, Colleen Coble's Bluebonnet Bride, and reflections on how to be classy
- 2013: my blogging history with the Sunday Social girls.
- 2012: being intentionally considerate and musing about Father's Day.