Tuesday, June 10

Summer Color: Mint and Gray

For me, summer break is a time to break free from routines, start new healthy habits, and explore.  Next week, I'll be heading off to volunteer at summer camp, but this week is all mine.  I'll be spending time with some of my best friends, doing some cleaning and organizing here at home, and planning the rest of my summer adventures.  These mint and gray pieces really complement my attitude this week!

A Fresh Start

View this set on Polyvore

1. Lucky Brand flats from Belk  2. ASOS sandals 
3. The Lion and the Lark adventure print from Etsy  
4. White tea and mint travel candle from Bliss Home and Design
5. Express triangle bracelet  6. Zazzle chevron pillow  
7. The Lion and the Lark arrow printable from Etsy 
 8. Enelle chevron earrings from Wolf and Badger
9. Vintage clock from Etsy  10. Forever 21 nail color in Seafoam  
11. Sonia Kashuk nail color in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" from Target 
12. New Balance sneakers from Athleta

Linking Up:
Casual Friday at Two Thirty-Five Designs
Manic Monday at More Pieces of Me and The Daily Express
Passion 4 Fashion at Rachel the Hat
Style Sessions at Style Elixir

Three-Fer Thursday at Perfectly Coutured



2 comments:

  1. I love the mint and grey! Those Lucky flats are so stinkin' cute!

    I found you through the StyleSessions link up.

    Jess
    CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete