- Can lyrics get any more romantic than "I will follow you to the end of the world?" I think fans of The Lumineers will enjoy Rivvrs' "I Will Follow You," which was a fortunate Spotify find for me! I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- A colorful bohemian model home from HoJ.
- Love Magnolia Rouge's modern autumn shoot.
- A whimsical gold and blush Southern Wedding.
- An apple farm picnic from The Sweetest Occasion.
- Desktops: Minding My Nest, Smashing, Paper Leaf.
- APW asks: what traditions make you happiest?
- 28 photobooth background ideas from BH and G.
- Inspiration for a rustic Thanksgiving from Pinterest.
- Last year I recapped my fall in Instagram, rounded up my favorite trendy graphic sweatshirts, and joined The Circle for some book-themed questions.
- Two years ago, I rounded up my November favorites, favorite neutral pieces and studded ballet flats, decor and recipes for a modern Thanksgiving, my fall blog loves, entertainment favorites, and an Instagram recap.
- Three years ago, I shared inspiration for a black and white anemone wedding and my favorite healthy pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe.
- Four years ago, I featured our indoor wedding portraits, recapped our social hour, and showed off our outdoor bridal party portraits, and couple portraits. I also posted about gratitude, shared my recipe for slow cooker baked apples and a peek at how we used cedar and teal as our main kitchen colors (still love this combo!).