- Tori Kelly's "I Was Made for Loving You," featuring Ed Sheeran: sweet, acoustic guitar-driven goodness.
- Pretty red and purple wedding from Jessica Simons.
- A beachy engagement from One Love Photography.
- SMP features a stunning French welcome dinner.
- LOVE this UVa chapel wedding/Keswick reception.
- Desktops: Make + Tell, Red Stamp, Sarah Hearts.
- Fun: realistic Disney villains (Hades FTW y'all!)
- In love with Sugar Paper's Target holiday line.
- Pinterest inspiration for a glam Friendsgiving.
- Many of my friends have kids, so I appreciated this.
- Jen's post about everyday acts of worship: good stuff.
- Meg's list of things she dislikes in her 30's is spot on.
- Sarah's post on practicing intentional ignorance? Yes.
- Last year I rounded up my favorite mauve wardrobe picks for fall.
- Two years ago, I rounded up red pieces for fall, participated in a Sunday Social all about favorites, and featured inspiration for a glitzy Thanksgiving cocktail party.
- Three years ago, I shared my favorite burgundy pieces, inspiration for a purple and gold wedding, and guest room updates.
- Four years ago, I featured photos and details from our wedding reception entrance, Southern dinner, first dance, and cake table setup.