Wednesday, November 12

Fall 2014: Mauve Mist

One of my favorite trends this fall is a shift towards soft, pastel shades used in unexpected ways - a moto jacket looks totally fresh in blush pink, stud earrings are edgy in gray and rose gold, and a quilted leather bag is perfect in taupe.

Fall 2014: Mauve Mist
1. Forever 21 faux leather moto jacket  2. Francesca's jeweled drop earrings  3.  Fossil stud earrings  4. GAP colorblock scarf  5. J. Crew Factory statement sweater  6. Ruche cable knit sweater  7. Vera Bradley quilted backpack purse  8. GAP colorblock socks  9. Butter London nail lacquer in "Teddy Girl" and "Fairy Lights"  from Sephora 10. Coach loafers (similar, similar)

Linking Up:
Manic Monday at More Pieces of Me and The Daily Express



2 comments:

  1. Pastels are so dreamy! I love your picks & I have to add that I own 'Fairy Lights' nailpolish which is highly recommended.

    Thank you for linking with Passion4Fashion LinkUp where I am co-hosting with Rachel.I'd be thrilled if you would pop over to my blog if you get a chance:)
    Angele
    Following you on bloglovin - Would love if you could follow me too:) https://www.bloglovin.com/theeuropeanmalteser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Fairy Lights" looks so pretty in the bottle - I may have to add it to my collection!

      Delete