Monday, November 10

clicks of note: i'm fearless with my heart...

get your week off to a colorful start...
LISTEN.


  • Better known for co-writing "Bubbly", "Realize" and "I Never Told You" with Colbie Caillat, Jason Reeves is a talented performer in his own right.  I'm currently loving "Save My Heart" thanks to Pandora.  I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.

SMILE.
"I was singing about, 'Where do the children play?' Guess what? I started a school with a big, big playground, so there you go. It's kind of like walking the talk. That's what I tried to do, and I think that it's not because other people are watching me. It's because I'm looking at myself, and I'd like to make sure I conform to my ideal as much as possible. That's all."

FLASHBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment