Sunday, November 17

sunday social: 4 x 6

Sunday Social

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.


Luau night at camp
  • Dance studio receptionist and substitute dance teacher
  • Full-time camp staff and computer science instructor
  • Part-time camp receptionist a.k.a. "Program Assistant"
  • Middle school English teacher

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.


  • Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • Empire Records
  • Clueless
  • Mean Girls

3. Name 4 places you have lived.


Yes, that's my (then future) husband wearing a Virginia Tech sweatshirt at the UVa Rotunda
  • My parents' house 
  • Charlottesville
  • Smith Mountain Lake 
  • Our country townhouse

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
  • Chicken and dumplings (preferrably from Cracker Barrel, but I love this crock pot recipe)
  • My mom's spaghetti with meat sauce
  • Beef lo mein
  • Sushi

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
  • My phone
  • A hairbrush
  • Lip gloss
  • Something to write with

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.


I would LOVE to go back to St. Lucia!

  • Oak Island, North Carolina
  • Nashville, Tennessee
  • Orlando, Florida
  • St. Lucia
Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Empire Records and Clueless made quite a few lists this week! I love both of those movies. And I also ALWAYS wanted to work at a summer camp! Just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete