Friday, November 27

holidays: Christmas flashback...

One of my favorite traditions for Thanksgiving Break is decorating our Christmas tree on Black Friday (instead of dealing with crowds at the mall). Having been raised by a Southern Living and Better Homes and Gardens loving mom, I've been decorating themed trees since high school. This week I've been looking back at my Christmas decorations from our first four Country Townhouse trees, and thinking about what this year's theme will be. I love seeing how we've combined some of our favorite decorations over the years - and how my photography skills have improved!

2011: Homespun with red cardinals, burlap, and kraft paper.
2012: Victorian theme (not that you can really tell?) with white poinsettias.


2013: Rustic with burlap, glitter stars, and chalkboard paint ornaments.
2014: Virginia theme with Colonial inspired plaid, cardinals, and gold ornaments.

Do you choose a theme for your holiday décor? 
What ideas are you loving this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment