- If you watched this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, you may have spotted North Carolina string band Mipso. They describe themselves as " renegade traditionalists," and I'm loving their music.
- An elegant NY mansion wedding from Snippet and Ink.
- Connie Whitlock shares a moody sand dunes elopement.
- Can we declare Kelly the queen of Christmas decorating?
- A lovely ballet inspired shoot from Mirelle Carmichael.
- Desktops: Minding My Nest, Sarah Hearts, Smashing.
- Jimmy and Rashida's newst holiday remix is perfect.
- The perfect hat for ugly Christmas sweater parties.
- Obsessed with natural-meets-glam holiday decorating.
- Last year I rounded up my December favorites.
- Two years ago, I shared my faves and rounded up black and white wardrobe picks.
- Three years ago, I wrote about our Christmas traditions, reflected on how important caregivers are during the holidays, and put together gift guides for the quirky and glam girls in my life. I also shared a peek at our Dickens-inspired Christmas decorations.
- Five years ago, Mr. Q and I got engaged and officially started this blog.