Monday, October 3

Our Wedding: You're the world to me...

After the ceremony, we snuck back into the ballroom for some portraits!

Here's a little music for your viewing pleasure:  the first part of our Social Hour playlist, which we could hear drifting into the ballroom from the lobby where our guests were mingling...





Almost everyone involved with the wedding... so happy to have this photo!  I do wish Coordinator C and Mama K had jumped in, but I think they were wrangling the flower girl at the time...

Love this shot of me and my girls!  The guys had already taken a similar one.

With my sweet mama...

Mr. Spin's family

While we were taking the portraits, the venue staff were taking down pew bows and moving chairs to turn the ceremony space into a dance floor.  When our FG saw them rolling up the aisle runner, she couldn't resist treating it like her own big fluffy cloud!  I was so excited when I saw our photographer snapping away because I knew there would be some great shots of this little princess.

1 comment:

  1. awww, the flower girl is so precious!Love all of the photos!

    ReplyDelete