Tuesday, October 25

Pantone Fall 2011: Cedar & Teal - For the Living Room & Kitchen!


The next featured colors in our Pantone series are cedar and deep teal, which remind me of an herb garden- or an exotic peacock!  I love decorating with these colors- my college dorm room was decorated in green and teal, and our everyday china uses these colors in a paisley design.
Our Misto "Angela" dinnerware from Bed Bath and Beyond!


Here are some of my favorite ways to use these colors in home decor...
In a living room or entryway paired with crisp white... (via Houzz.com)



 (Pier1's Green Bird plate - Etsy seller dedeetsyshop's Hydrangea Bloom Pillow)

In the kitchen...


This little vignette lives above my kitchen cabinets... green glass bottles and an antique blue Ball jar, an antique corned beef crate, milk glass, and new and vintage blue and green pottery.

Our green potholders

And my favorite green item... my colander!

Does your home's palette, or wedding palette, include cedar and teal?

No comments:

Post a Comment