- Best known for her time on the fourth season of The Voice, Michelle Chamuel released her first pop album this year. I discovered the title track, "Face the Fire" through Spotify and it's been on repeat ever since - let it be your girl-power anthem this week.
- Layla's 3-D Lowcountry gallery wall inspires me.
- From SW, a lovely wedding at Chandelier Grove.
- SMP features a beautifully rustic Italian wedding.
- Andrea's midcentury living room makes me smile!
- August desktops from Minding My Nest, Paper Leaf, Smashing.
- Burkatron made some adorable, chic plaster pineapple magnets.
- Astronauts' views of the Perseid meteor shower.
- Target's plaid lookbook for this autumn has arrived!
- Last year I participated in a Sunday Social about my preferences, shared soft neutral summer wardrobe inspiration, and rounded up music-inspired save the dates and wedding invitations.
- Two years ago I participated in a forward-thinking Sunday Social, shared my favorite work outfit, and featured colorful kitchen pieces and inspiration for a soft coral and teal wedding.
- Two years ago, I shared navy blue wardrobe inspiration and home decor ideas, and daydreamed about bohemian weddings with brides in forehead bands.