- I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent time with some of my best friends this weekend - one my childhood friend's husband threw her a surprise party with a bonfire on Friday night, and on Saturday Breeze and I had brunch downtown, wandered around the farmers' market, and ended up exploring the science museum. It was time well spent because I feel recharged and ready to take on another week.
- Mat Kearney's new song "Air I Breathe" is so lovely - hear the whole thing and watch the lyrics video here. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Magnolia Rouge features this dreamy shoot inspired by nature.
- This Snippet + Ink fête with outdoor pews and lace = perfection.
- At Style Me Pretty, a garden wedding with a beautiful bouquet.
- This Tallahassee soiree might be the ultimate Southern wedding.
- Pretty tech desktops from Design Love Fest + West Elm.
- LeBron James' Trainwreck 2 idea (with no Bill Hader).
- Let's make these tie-dye s'mores from Studio DIY tonight.
- From Vogue: summer camps for adults are now a Thing.
- Last year I participated in a Sunday Social about fall and college, rounded up my favorite Colonial home features, and recapped my late summer in Instagram.
- Two years ago I rounded up some olive and moss green wardrobe inspiration for fall and styled a classic preppy gameday.
- Three years ago I shared neutral wardrobe inspiration and home decor ideas and daydreamed about a mod-influenced citrus wedding.
- Four years ago I shared inspiration for a destination wedding in tropical shades.