- It's here - the first day of school in my district. I have 49 new names and teenage faces to learn and to learn to love. On stressful days, I find myself turning to "comfort music" - songs I know by heart and that never fail to make me happy. "Float On" definitely fits the bill because it takes me right back to college and blissful drives through the mountains on Route 29. I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Dreamy rustic inspiration from Elizabeth Anne Designs.
- Love Lia Griffith's printable wedding stickers and tags.
- Style Me Pretty features a moody Oregon coast shoot.
- From Southern Weddings, Eden Gardens perfection.
- Desktops from SALT Design, Cross Cards, and Roost.
- The prettiest blogaversary cake from La Peche Fraiche.
- Why didn't I make myself a palm leaf notebook?
- In love with Studio DIY's trendy graphic beach towels.
- Last year I participated in a quirky Sunday Social and shared my first day of school teacher outfit.
- Two years ago I went back to the past with Sunday Social and rounded up some aqua and lime wardrobe inspiration.
- Two years ago, I reflected on this in-between season, shared vacation wardrobe inspiration, recapped Kate Midleton's Olympic wardrobe and came up with budget-friendly versions of her outfits.
- Three years ago, I shared ideas for honeysuckle pink wardrobe and home decor.