Tuesday, August 12

style: first day of school teacher outfit

All right, y'all, I feel the need to preface this week's style post with a disclaimer:  it's been raining for several days in a row, I worked for nine hours before taking this photo, and I'm not very good at using the timer on my camera.  Go easy on me, please.  I really wanted to share this LOFT dress because it is teacher wardrobe perfection.  Feels like a t-shirt, looks totally professional, and the skirt is lined.  Plus, the tribal print is a lot of fun.  The darkest stripes aren't actually black, but a very dark purple, but I decided to pair the dress with black accessories for the first day to set a slightly formal tone for going over expectations and procedures.

Dress: LOFT (50% off with code FIFTY)
Sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch, really old
Belt: Mossimo from Target (on clearance)
Earrings: "Jute" by Lia Sophia
Pearl bracelets: "Purified" by Lia Sophia
Sandals: BareTraps "Maggy" from Belk (70% off)

Linking Up:
button

Manic Monday at More Pieces of Me and The Daily Express

No comments:

Post a Comment