- Today I head back to school for a week of teacher workdays, meetings, open house, and convocation (basically a pep rally for faculty and staff) to get ready for the students' arrival next week. It seems like the summer has flown by, but it was packed with good memories and it's not over yet.
- Sometimes you need something a little bit cheeky to get the week started, and I was hooked on this They Might Be Giants track from the first line. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- 100 Layer Cake features a moody shipwreck inspiration shoot.
- Such gorgeous + true Words to Love By from Snippet and Ink.
- A stylish Style Me Pretty wedding at New York's Stone Barns.
- From Swooned, a Victorian-inspired shoot for a worthy cause.
- August desktops from Design Love Fest, MRFB, Rather Luvly.
- Cyd's round-up made my palm leaf loving heart so happy...
- and then Alana Jones-Mann came along with these cakes.
- My fave athlete's still undefeated - did you watch the crazy fight?
- Last year I rounded up my August favorites.
- Two years ago, I shared things I can't live without and shared punchy wardrobe picks.
- Three years ago, I tested recipes for pork chops, a hearts of palm and avocado salad, and an avocado-coconut milkshake, and created an Olympics Ring tie-dyed shirt.
- Four years ago, I shared orange wardrobe and home inspiration, along with rustic and modern fall wedding ideas.