Wednesday, August 5

Style: Date Night with Weddington Way

Remember the closet from 27 Dresses, overflowing with bridesmaids' dresses featuring everything from puffy sleeves to hoop skirts? We've all been there: our girlfriend was so excited that she'd found a dress we'd totally wear again... and it's been in the back of the closet since the day she said "I do." Or worse, maybe we were that girlfriend (I certainly haven't seen any of my girls out on the town dressed like purple goddesses lately). 

A few things set Weddington Way them apart from other boutiques: their dresses are super stylish, they offer dress rentals, and they focus on a collaborative experience so bridesmaids can select dresses they want to wear again! To prove it, here's how I'd restyle one of their versatile bridesmaids' dresses for a summer date night.

Date Night with Weddington Way

For my re-style, I chose the Rita little black special occasion dress. The halter neckline, straight style, and short length keeps it from looking too "bridesmaidy," and best of all, it has pockets. For a perfect summer date night look, an LBD calls for a pop of color, a little bit of print, and fun jewelry - no tulle, butt bows, shoulder pads, or Scarlett O'Hara hats in sight! Check out all of Weddington Way's bridesmaid dresses here. You'll be a lot more successful than I was when I tried to re-wear a bridesmaid's dress on a date...


Don't be like this me.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

Have you ever re-worn a bridesmaids' dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment