Wednesday, August 22

summer/fall color: inspiration for a bohemian citrus wedding

Today's inspiration is for a late summer or early fall wedding and would be perfect for an outdoor venue - a winery or a citrus grove, perhaps?  Think refined bohemian- coordinated beautiful in a way that looks totally effortless.

Wedding Paper Divas invitations via One Wed

TEAM Hair and Makeup for Martha Stewart Weddings

Enchanted Atelier via Bridal Musings

I am a little obsessed with lace bridal caps right now.  They have a vintage art deco look that would be perfect for a bohemian bride.


Ann Taylor Butterfly Whispers Print Dress | Ann Taylor Goddess Maxi Dress


Doesn't that citrus caprese salad look deliciously fresh?


In lieu of a traditional guest book, this couple used a small lemon tree to collect wishes from family and friends!




If you'd like to add any of the images in this post to your Pinterest boards, please click the link below the image and pin from the source so the creator gets the credit they deserve.  Thank you.

Happy Planning!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove that color palette!! Sometimes I wish I was having a summer wedding, because the colors are so lovely... but it's just so dang hot here in the summertime! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow and orange are my mother's favorite colors so I am having a lot of fun finding wedding details in this palette! While purple and blue will always be my favorite colors, yellow and orange are so unique for a wedding that I love to see them used in different styles.

      I had my summer wedding INDOORS, there was no way I was going to subject my family and friends to extreme heat. I think a September or October wedding would be nice but since I am a teacher June and July were really my only options :)

      Delete