Monday, August 19

clicks of note.

get your week off to a colorful start...

Well, I survived my first week with a new crop of middle school students and I'm already loving them.  This year's group is funny, creative, and enthusiastic.  Some of my students have their reservations about reading and writing, but they've all set goals for themselves and are willing to face their struggles head-on.  Right now, my focus is on building relationships with my students so that they trust me enough to ask for help when they need it.


LISTEN.
  • New music releases this week include John Mayer's Paradise Valley... is it pay day yet?*  I'm loving the track "Wildfire" (here's a link to the official lyric video) - it's the perfect end-of-summer cookout song.  I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos - don't forget to check out what everyone else is listening to this week!

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.
*No, it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment