Friday, August 24

august blog loves.

I'm crushing on a handful of awesome blogs this month...

  • I recently discovered Ella Claire and I am so inspired by Kristen's creativity.  She has a shabby-vintage style that I adore.  In addition to cute DIY projects like this autumn hayrides sign and wooden crate luminary, she also plans beautiful parties!  Kristen's going to be contributing to a new blog, Reclaimed Bliss, starting September 5th with the bloggers from Simply Klassic Home and Salvage Dior.



  • Nicole's blog Making it Lovely is about "living a stylish life and transforming the so-so."  The outfit above shows that she's got a great eye for style- it's totally something I'd wear but not something I'd come up with on my own.  She has awesome party throwing skills in common with Kristen!



  • I think Belle's blog Capitol Hill Style is a must-read for working women who are looking for fashionable clothing appropriate for a professional environment.  Belle is a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., but I'm able to find a lot of teacher-wardrobe inspiration on her site.  Her fun regular features include Two Ways and Ask Belle.


What blogs are you in love with right now?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment